Competitive Edge


    Q & A Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:55 am

    If you have any questions, please ask here.
    I will do my best to answer.


    Last edited by Yussa Tampon on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________

    KidRock
    Super Absorbency
    Super Absorbency

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-10-19

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  KidRock on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:12 pm

    Can we post local reports on the Tourney Report Section?
    B/c, it seems like this is more for SJC's and Regionals so, I'm just wondering.
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 pm

    KidRock wrote:Can we post local reports on the Tourney Report Section?
    B/c, it seems like this is more for SJC's and Regionals so, I'm just wondering.

    I'd prefer that this stay Regional / SJC. Post it on pojo imo. It'll get most view & comments there.


    Last edited by Yussa Tampon on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________

    KidRock
    Super Absorbency
    Super Absorbency

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-10-19

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  KidRock on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:28 pm

    I want to post my Chaos deck, but it's tier 1.5 imo. Or, would you consider it to now be tier 1 b/c two people topped sjc with it.
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:45 am

    KidRock wrote:I want to post my Chaos deck, but it's tier 1.5 imo. Or, would you consider it to now be tier 1 b/c two people topped sjc with it.

    Put it wherever you see it fit. Those stickies are just guidelines.


    _________________

    -SF-
    Regular Absorbency
    Regular Absorbency

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-21

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  -SF- on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 am

    Why don't you make a place called Tier 3/Casual deck discussion. Basically decks that people think are good, but aren't, or decks that are for fun.

    Also, this forum hurts my eyes. Please change that.
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 am

    -SF- wrote:Why don't you make a place called Tier 3/Casual deck discussion. Basically decks that people think are good, but aren't, or decks that are for fun.

    Also, this forum hurts my eyes. Please change that.

    I'd rather keep the focus of this site to be for the better of the game.

    As for the forum itself, what would make it hurt your eyes less?


    _________________

    -SF-
    Regular Absorbency
    Regular Absorbency

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-21

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  -SF- on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 pm

    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:Why don't you make a place called Tier 3/Casual deck discussion. Basically decks that people think are good, but aren't, or decks that are for fun.

    Also, this forum hurts my eyes. Please change that.

    I'd rather keep the focus of this site to be for the better of the game.

    As for the forum itself, what would make it hurt your eyes less?

    Nicer colors. What could I do with a deck I think could be competitive, but isn't then? Also, sorry, meant to post this in the suggestions thread. Oops.

    An actual question now: What's a "Member+"?
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 pm

    -SF- wrote:
    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:Why don't you make a place called Tier 3/Casual deck discussion. Basically decks that people think are good, but aren't, or decks that are for fun.

    Also, this forum hurts my eyes. Please change that.

    I'd rather keep the focus of this site to be for the better of the game.

    As for the forum itself, what would make it hurt your eyes less?


    An actual question now: What's a "Member+"?

    Something I had in place a while back to hide the rc-1 answer key from slipping into the wrong hands.

    I was also going to post up "how to cheat at yugioh" video's but I never got around to getting a better camera so I never got to it.

    I'll get around to it... eventually.


    _________________
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 pm

    -SF- wrote:
    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:Why don't you make a place called Tier 3/Casual deck discussion. Basically decks that people think are good, but aren't, or decks that are for fun.

    Also, this forum hurts my eyes. Please change that.

    I'd rather keep the focus of this site to be for the better of the game.

    As for the forum itself, what would make it hurt your eyes less?


    An actual question now: What's a "Member+"?

    Something I had in place a while back to hide the rc-1 answer key from slipping into the wrong hands.

    I was also going to post up "how to cheat at yugioh" video's but I never got around to getting a better camera so I never got to it.

    I'll get around to it... eventually.


    _________________

    -SF-
    Regular Absorbency
    Regular Absorbency

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-21

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  -SF- on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:45 am

    Wait, so what's a member+ do?

    Chrill
    Regular Absorbency
    Regular Absorbency

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-10-31

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Chrill on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 pm

    i only seem to see 3 subforums now... and it says there is a lot more posting done :\
    can you fix that for me, thanks!
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm

    Chrill wrote:i only seem to see 3 subforums now... and it says there is a lot more posting done :\
    can you fix that for me, thanks!

    All the archives count towards the posts. Which is everything from the prior (current now) format.


    _________________

    YGOAddict
    Staff
    Staff

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2009-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Omaha,Ne

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  YGOAddict on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:05 am

    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:
    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:Why don't you make a place called Tier 3/Casual deck discussion. Basically decks that people think are good, but aren't, or decks that are for fun.

    Also, this forum hurts my eyes. Please change that.

    I'd rather keep the focus of this site to be for the better of the game.

    As for the forum itself, what would make it hurt your eyes less?


    An actual question now: What's a "Member+"?

    Something I had in place a while back to hide the rc-1 answer key from slipping into the wrong hands.

    I was also going to post up "how to cheat at yugioh" video's but I never got around to getting a better camera so I never got to it.

    I'll get around to it... eventually.
    Why encourage cheating?
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:44 am

    YGOAddict wrote:
    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:
    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:Why don't you make a place called Tier 3/Casual deck discussion. Basically decks that people think are good, but aren't, or decks that are for fun.

    Also, this forum hurts my eyes. Please change that.

    I'd rather keep the focus of this site to be for the better of the game.

    As for the forum itself, what would make it hurt your eyes less?


    An actual question now: What's a "Member+"?

    Something I had in place a while back to hide the rc-1 answer key from slipping into the wrong hands.

    I was also going to post up "how to cheat at yugioh" video's but I never got around to getting a better camera so I never got to it.

    I'll get around to it... eventually.
    Why encourage cheating?

    Just for fun and nothing meant...


    _________________

    YGOAddict
    Staff
    Staff

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2009-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Omaha,Ne

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  YGOAddict on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 am

    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    YGOAddict wrote:
    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:
    Yussa Tampon wrote:
    -SF- wrote:Why don't you make a place called Tier 3/Casual deck discussion. Basically decks that people think are good, but aren't, or decks that are for fun.

    Also, this forum hurts my eyes. Please change that.

    I'd rather keep the focus of this site to be for the better of the game.

    As for the forum itself, what would make it hurt your eyes less?


    An actual question now: What's a "Member+"?

    Something I had in place a while back to hide the rc-1 answer key from slipping into the wrong hands.

    I was also going to post up "how to cheat at yugioh" video's but I never got around to getting a better camera so I never got to it.

    I'll get around to it... eventually.
    Why encourage cheating?

    Just for fun and nothing meant...
    Oh I see.

    fm82
    Regular Absorbency
    Regular Absorbency

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-03-08

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  fm82 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 am

    I know this isn't a question but I didn't know whether I should post my deck from the Orem UT reg on 3/20. Made T4 with it.
    avatar
    Yu$$a Tampon
    anor-sexy-a
    anor-sexy-a

    Posts : 226
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Location : Bucharest, Soviet Romania

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Yu$$a Tampon on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 am

    fm82 wrote:I know this isn't a question but I didn't know whether I should post my deck from the Orem UT reg on 3/20. Made T4 with it.

    Congrats on the t4, feel free to post the deck in here:
    http://competitiveanalysis.aforumfree.com/decklists-f2/


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Q & A Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:55 am